Friday, April 25, 2008

This is me

procrastinating.

The in-laws are coming tonight and staying the weekend.

Which is nice.

My mil hasn't been to Toulouse since the 70's (or something like that).

But this means I have to clean the apartment. By myself. Joy.

And I just learned they're bringing left-overs tonight for dinner.

Because I can't cook?

I think more because the last time they came B and I made a big pasta dish together and when we put it on the table his mother said "But sweetheart, this is a big meal! You know we aren't used to eating a lot in the evening. I don't know if we'll be able to eat it!" Bam, cassé

Okay, motivation: once I finish cleaning and hiding anything I can't, I'll post the pictures I took today of an American style neighborhood just outside of Toulouse. Really, I'm telling the truth.

No comments: