Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yay, photos and things!

I admit, I got lazy for a long time about pictures. First, my iPhoto library got so huge it took 5 minutes to load. Who wants to off load pictures from their camera if it takes half an hour? That meant I didn't want to take a lot of pictures, which was not helped by the fact that sometimes my camera didn't work and all the time it was missing screws and rather dented up (look, I tripped and fell; it didn't help that my camera was in a canvas bag in the hand I used to break my fall).

So hopefully I'll be adding more photos and videos and things. I have a new camera, a new computer, and enough time. I'm not running around trying to maximize my vacation with B.

So, in the spirit of things, here's a link to a friend's blog (only occasionally updated). She's one of those people that have weird things happen to them, and she can write about it hilariously. Her "You have kind eyes" post is particularly funny.

And I will leave you not with the video of my cousin's daughter Peyton, age 2 1/2, the best friend of Sully, the neighbor's dog (stupid error), but just a cool picture B took up in Bailey Flats.

No comments: