I'm not even going to calculate (on purpose) how much money we spent today.
I did really need a new jean skirt, and the sandals too, and the heels, but somehow I ended up with two pairs of black sandals, a pair of sporty flats with a velcro strap, and much less money in my bank account.
B tasted his first real fruit smoothie from a place called Juice it, or something like that. He ordered their large 32 ounce humongous size on purpose just because he could. Then we took photos in the parking lot in front of a huge monster truck that had flames painted on it. The bumper was at my shoulder, and although I'm pretty short, this truck was insanely tricked out.
B took pictures of an electronics store that had a faux roman/greek façade with columns and everything. I hadn't really noticed before, but it's true that it's ridiculous when stores try to incorporate columns or Egyptian motifs, or anything else like that. They sell tv's and digital cameras; we're not fooled by the gaudy exterior.
It's only 9pm, but I'm pooped. B and I can't shake the jet lag, because we each wake up between 7 and 8 every morning, and then we're exhausted by 8:30. You'd think we were retired!
Time for this granny to turn in.
No comments:
Post a Comment