For the first time ever, I'm pretty sure, I woke up laughing from a dream.
Awake the dream doesn't seem that hilarious (putting lots of salad on everyone's plate at a restaurant so that they all get their leafy greens), but I apparently thought it was funny enough to physically laugh.
I think B thought I was crying because he asked me groggily what the matter was (it was also around 6:30am). I said I had a funny dream about salad, which he said wasn't very funny, and then we both rolled over and went back to sleep.
I've been awakened countless times by nightmares since I was a teenager. The dream usually follows this plot: chased by a group of sinister bounty hunter types, I try to escape with a group of people and hide.
Maybe now I'll have recurring funny dreams. That'd be a nice change.
I also dreamed last night that I had to take a shower outside at a pool shower and that everyone could see me, but then I had the funny dream. Maybe it was the chocolate cake I had last night at the AVF pot-luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment