Friday, January 18, 2008

Muffins make things better

I made some applesauce muffins last night while B and I were watching Six Feet Under. I love baking and I love muffins, so that was fun.

We are still addicted to Six Feet Under and it really doesn't help that each episode ends without a resolution and you're practically forced to watch the next one to find out what happens. We've decided though that the next series or movies we watch are going to be silly and happy. Six Feet Under is awesome, but it's also really serious and sad. My grandma sent us some John Wayne films and Hope Floats, so we'll have to watch those.

Today is B's last day, so I'm meeting him at work for a little goodbye party. I think his nice boss is there, because he mentioned picking up pizza that was ordered for the party. Nothing like a little apéro to start the weekend!

2 comments:

MrsG said...

May I recommend the US series Reaper? There are only 10 episodes so far, so it might not keep you occupied for long, but it is lighthearted and funny!

Anonymous said...

I recommend Boston Legal. And Arrested Development.