Thursday, January 24, 2008

From the IUFM library

B and I are returning some things before we leave town, and decided to take 5 minutes to read our emails.

I left something for the current English assistant at the CDDP (Centre departemental de documents pedegogique), and they had almost never heard of language assistants. Plus the assistants haven't had their day of training there. I can't believe how incompetant they are. B couldn't either.

B's dad is helping us pack and move, and he's so effective he packed up the oven yesterday and most of the pots and pans, which we then had to unpack so we could cook the stuff left in the fridge and eat. I have a feeling we'll be sleeping with the matress on the floor tonight because he'll have taken apart the bed. Saturday is the big day, by the way. We left a few things in the new apartment when we got the keys, but we haven't really moved yet.

Time to go return the music and jacket to the president of the local band I played in last year. And then home to pack more boxes and clean the nooks and crannies.

1 comment:

Ksam said...

Hey, did you ever figure out if you had to pay for your cds or not?