Thursday, November 29, 2007

Quiting my job: the night before

I sent an email tonight to the temp company saying I won't work after Friday. I'll see how things go tomorrow. My guess is that by 10 am tomorrow (Thursday) they'll call my boss to tell her, and then she'll come and talk with me, and I'll continue my lie that I just got engaged a few days ago but that my fiancé lives in Los Angeles and I'm moving... Too bad the Christmas party at the VP's house is after I'm in France. I would have loved to go. And some of my co-workers are very easy on the eyes as well, and office party chitchat could have been fun. (Not that anything would happen, B)

If anyone's looking for a smart and good-looking boyfriend under 30, I've got several leads.

Wait, I was writing about quiting my job. So we'll see how this goes and what people say as they find out Friday will be my last day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If anyone's looking for a smart and good-looking boyfriend under 30, I've got several leads."

hey :'(