Tuesday, August 25, 2009

RAPPORT DE STAGE FINISHED!!!

I emailed a copy to the professor who's grading it late last night, and this afternoon I delivered the other copy to the secretary at the university.

I spent a lot of time on that paper (it was 47 pages of text with 33 pages of annexes) and a number of other people also spent a lot of time correcting my French, most notably B's aunt (6 hours last Saturday!) and of course B until late last night. And while he saved my butt making sure it was more or less in French, he didn't hesitate to let me know that my subject (building loyalty among culture patrons) was bor-ing.

When I work on big projects I tend to have lots of papers build up around me (huge source of frustration for my mom when I was in middle/high school "Why can't you clean up your room?"). There are lots of things I keep needing to refer to or check, and it just kind of grows. I don't have a huge desk or table, so spreading out my work means more covering the scanner, the bookcase, and part of the floor.

Eek, here's what it looked like the end of last week.
In my defense though, the big blue bag is teaching stuff because last week I tutored a middle school kid in the mornings.

Now I can recycle it all!! Yay!!

2 comments:

BlondeInFrance said...

Yay! Congrats! Must feel awesome to finally be done!

Emily said...

Good for you!! I'm finishing my "memoire" right now...I have to turn it in by Monday. I'm only 10 pages in...but have had NO motivation whatsoever. I'm sure there will be a lot of French to be corrected as well - my husband's in for a treat! :)