Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Calling all expats and budding journalists

Café Babel is a European news website with articles written by volunteers, and I got this message which I might participate in:

For octobre, cafebabel.com prepares a special dossier on expatriation in Europe.

Have you or your friends decided to live abroad? Is life better? Better salaries, better life. Feeling that you can't stay for too long in one place?

If you want to participate in this special feature or just tell your personal experience,please write to Jane Mery, our editor in charge of the dossier.

Jane Mery : redaction@cafebabel.com

2 comments:

Crystal said...

thanks for posting! I think I'll definitely e-mail her something.

(it's about time I put this journalism diploma to good use!)

P.S. A big congrats on getting the rapport finished and sent away..I can't even imagine how much work that must have been...

Jennie said...

Better salaries? In France? HAHA!