Get worse, way worse.
I thought it wasn't possible, but after another totally wasted day (and this one starting at 8am! I got up at 6:30 in order to waste my day, argggghhhh!!!!!) we had a recap session at 4pm and our wonderful 'coach' twisted the suggestion from someone that doing some role playing would be a good way to get out of our heads into "all role playing games are bad" and "video games make people commit suicide."
I kind of lost it at that point. With several suicides in my family, hearing someone say that suicide is capricious and childish and a flippant decision makes my blood boil.
I'll just say I stormed out kind of making a scene and talking about how it was an insult.
I'm going to do my best to forget these two days. Tonight I'm making up the dance class I missed when I had my stiff neck, and tomorrow I'm helping out at the AVF stand for the Forum des Associations. The president (who is gay) was making jokes about how all the young and pretty women should wear low cut tops in order to encourage people to join the club. Unfortunately, it was 15° today, and I can't imagine wearing anything revealing for more than 5 minutes because of the wind and temparature.
Hmmm...zen.....surf the internet and relax and hug B and dance and enjoy the weekend.....
No comments:
Post a Comment