Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here I go!

Today is my first day of school. Well, the first day of my Masters program. No backback or pencil case, but I did plug in my flat iron to fix my hair since I washed it last night.

I got up a little early and made some corn meal mush, which was very yummy and will definitly get me through the morning. I didn't want to be starved at 10:45 after having eaten a piece of toast for breakfast. The only problem with my corn meal mush is that the corn meal (well, polenta) comes in plastic packages and I had to make a big batch. I think I'll being eating fried mush for the next week....

Time to put on a bit of make-up and get the check I have to drop off at the bank before class. I'm really anxious to find out what my program will be like. I saw the schedule for October and I have classes like "Panorama de Presse" and "Sponsoring et Mécenat" and then "Pratique Internet", so I think it'll be pretty diverse.

More to tell this afternoon and later this week!

2 comments:

Ksam said...

I hope that B took a picture of you for your first day!! ;)

Emily said...

Good Luck! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous!! I never thought I would miss school...