I had a great weekend with Sam from Totally Frenched Out, which included meeting a number of other bloggers at Rhum-Rhums on Friday night and then at the Mexican party chez Kendra.
This morning I dashed to Carrefour to get groceries since I was gone this weekend. B's been working long hours to make up for the absence of an injured colleague, and I had class this afternoon and then all day long every other day this week, so dashing was required.
I wanted to post a picture, but that takes too much effort, but I bought about 5 different squashes. Carrefour had a "fall vegetable" table with butternut, spaghetti, round white and flat, little orange and round, green and orange, and yellow squash, and I just couldn't help myself. Last year I got a recipe off of Andie's blog C'est ma vie for a Butternut-Sweet potato soup, and it was delicious. I'm now realizing I didn't buy any sweet potatoes.... But anyway, one day soon I'll be able to make that soup again. And lots of other squashy fall dishes.
I'm kind of bummed that with all my Masters/working/wedding/driving business I didn't get to/won't be able to take advantage of Toulouse les Orgues or Le Printemps de Septembre. And now back to all that business....
1 comment:
Hey it was nice meeting you at Kendra's! I didn't even realize until you added me on FB that you were the writer of this blog :)
Post a Comment