Sunday, October 28, 2007

New crush

I rented two dvd's last weekend, The Illusionist and The Painted Veil. When I got home I realized that Edward Norton is in both of them. I hadn't even noticed at Blockbuster, and the only other movie I'd seen with him was Fight Club, and I hated that movie.

Well, low and behold, he is rather dashing in The Illusionist. I really really enjoyed that movie. And The Painted Veil was so good I went to the library and ordered the book by W. Somerset Maugham from another branch.

Edward Norton hasn't been in that many movies, so now I want to see the other ones he's been in. I think I'll start with Fight Club; see if I like it better now. I went through a Kevin Costner phase in high school and I saw a whole bunch of his films. I think I will treat myself to an Edward Norton movie marathon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didn't like fight club ?!

what a shame !


shame on you, babe !