The farthest outside I got today was the dumpster just past the door to our building.
But it was okay, because I got lots of things done (although somehow looking at the appartment it doesn't seem that way...)
B is away this weekend helping his brother move, and I'm trying to catch up on my life. Going back to class after our little California interlude was like getting hit by a truck.
Among the many things I did today were: set up fake tree and decorate it, finish the dishes waiting since Monday-ish, and put together our new Dyson vaccum.
You heard right: we're now the proud owners of a Dyson vaccum. The appartment could use a vaccuming because I moved some plants around and there's some dirt, but the Dyson is so new and pretty and clean I'm hesitant to start using it.
Tomorrow I have to attack my desk and all the papers, buttons, coins, and paraphenalia covering it. And do work for my Masters.
And take some boxes down to the basement, and the glass recyclables to the bin at the corner, and change the sheets, and finish copying my book…
No comments:
Post a Comment