Sunday, September 6, 2009

I meant to blog last week during all the adventures with KSam, but we got back so late every night from sightseeing and then meeting friends at restaurants, that I just dropped into bed.

My computer is getting the plastic case replaced (defect made it crack after just a few months), and it wasn't ready yesterday, so I've been surfing the net a bit with the Wii and now on B's computer.

While visiting lots of sites last week I saw some ads for the Journées de Patrimoine, which is September 19 and 20, so just a reminder for everyone to check out which sites in your city will be open to the public. Last year we had fun visiting the France 3 Sud studios, the DRAC, and I visited the mansionof the general of the troups in the south.

Now to make some peach/nectarine cobbler

No comments: