B and I spent the weekend at a friend's house in the mountains near Spain (and we came back with lots of shower gel, alcohol, and food coloring that I can't find in France) (and chocolate syrup, I forgot the knock-off Hershey's chocolate syrup). Between swimming, battling the flies (why are there so many in the mountains?), barbecuing, roasting marshmellows with the fondu piques, and laughing with friends, we played a few games.
Loup Garou was of course the game of choice in the evenings, and we even has candle-lit rounds out in the yard.
During the afternoon B and I learned how to play "Les aventuriers du rail" which is a race to place your trains on a map of the United States in order to connect cities before the other players do.
And one evening we tested out Shabadabada, the new game B got for his birthday. You could play this game without the cards, but it's more structured with. Each card had a word in French and a word in English and as teams we took turns thinking of songs that that either of the words in the lyrics. If you're ever with an international group, the game still works because you don't have to speak the other language in order to play. Our team lost miserably, but I'd love to play again since each game is different based on who's playng (and how many songs they know).
So how many songs can you think of with either pays or little?
1 comment:
Andorra by any chance? Something like Pas de la Case. That's where we go to pick up our Fa shower gel in bulk with Ju's bro who lives in Toulouse!
I'm interested in the games you played. I've heard loads about loup garou but never played. I'll look up sharababababbaba. We like playing Jungle Speed with friends. Definately a life saver and ice breaker for international groups who don't know each other. and Uno obviously works too!!
Post a Comment