(A table full of women)
-Oh hey, I went to that osteopathe you recommended.
-Oh yeah? Isn't he great?
- Totally! My shoulder pain is all gone! I don't know how he does it, but it's almost like magic.
- Who?
- An ostheopathe next to the Casino. I've gone to him for a while and Nathalie's seen him too for her kids. She thinks he's great too.
-What does he do?
- He touches in certain areas and he'll say "You can feel this in the base of your thumb" and I could feel tingles. He doesn't necessarily touch where it hurts, but you can feel the energy running through you're body.
- He asked me where I was from and when I told him le Gers I found it he's gersois too and he talked all about where he used to play soccer. He makes these really random jokes too; he's the best ostheopathe I've been to.
- How old is he?
- Um, in his forties.
- Yeah, but he's married with 3 kids, so there's no chance for you, Catie!
- Wait, I missed the beginning, who are you talking about?
- This amazing ostheopathe who has this method that makes all your pain away. He'll just lightly touch in certain places. He doesn't twist you around or crack your bones, and you leave all your clothes on.
- Wait, you don't take your clothes off?
- Hahahah, Catie!
- No, I'm serious, you can feel the energy all through your body. You tingle all over and you feel so good.
- That's called being in love!
- No no, I'm not in love.
- And where did you find this guy?
- He was in the brochure. Nathalie knew about him. If you see him, tell him I sent you.
- You should say you're coming on behalf of the theatre! How many of us have been to see him.. 4?
- Hmm, my shoulder's been bothering me for a while. Apparently it's a problem with my neck. Maybe I should see him.
- Definitly, he's not too expensive either, and yesterday I went back to see him and he refused to let me pay him because he said it was service après vente. He said I could come and see him anytime I needed to.
- Wow, and did your mutuelle cover it?
- Mine does.
- Oh, mine covers up to 200€ in ostheopathe a year.
- He's really reasonable though, 45€ for a 45 min to hour session.
(leave to finish my lunch break)
No comments:
Post a Comment