My time flies when you're having fun.
B and I have been the beach three days in a row now (although we only go for about 3 hours in the late afternoon/early evening). I might end up with a tan by the end of the week (I take antibiotics which make my skin really sensitive so I have to put SPF 50 on whenever I'm outside in skimpy clothes, so the tan is slower to come by).
Other than that, the cat used his 5kg to push through part of the screen door and "escape" while we weren't looking. He was found heading back to the door.
I watched a good French costume drama with my mil, which I'll try to review.
B and I more or less succeeded in making an "American" meal for his parents and two friends by barbecuing chicken with BBQ sauce and making some guacamole. I couldn't find the measuring cup in the kitchen this afternoon though so I guessed on the water amounts for the jello I tried to make. And of course it didn't gel.
I also discovered this week how much my father-in-law likes to wear his speedo in the summer. And how it works for all situations (working in his shop, watching tv, eating lunch...). B says it must be because of the years he spent wearing the Gendarme uniform every day, all year long, that now he likes to wear what he wants.
(And this is also how I've spent too many hours these past two weeks.)
No comments:
Post a Comment