So my mom is on Facebook now, mostly because she kept hearing about the photos and videos everyone was sharing within my family (me included...). She recently attended my cousin's wedding in rural Alberta and all my cousins showed her their latest pictures on Facebook, which was the kicker I think.
She's now a "suggested friend".
There's nothing hugely embarrassing for me on Facebook (or atleast I un-tagged myself).
But still.
My mom's on Facebook....How can you be friends with your mom on Facebook?
2 comments:
Haha, my mom's been on facebook for a couple years now... but she's also been reading my blog so I've sort of learned to self-censor. And when there are things I don't want her to understand sometimes I write them in French...
(I hope this isn't too weird, I've just started reading your blog recently.)
LOL My dad and my siblings are on it, as well as a few cousins and my aunt and uncle who don't really know how to use a computer anyway... Not mom yet though!
Post a Comment