Once again I have computer problems and it looks like my hard drive will be replaced (again).
Of course my data is not correctly backed up. Of course I have important files I should be working on for my Masters groupe project that I now can't access.
B and his brother conference called at midnight last night in order to hook up my hard drive and copy the most important files using Linux, so if I have anything left once my computer's fixed next week, it's thanks to them.
In the meantime, there'll be a little pause here. Hopefully I can post pictures of the Canal du Midi once my laptop is back. And then Sam will be here for the weekend and we're going to visit Carcassone, so that should keep my mind off my computer problems.
1 comment:
Aw man, computer problems suck! But at least you're married to a computer geek. :)
And I'm glad you guys remembered about Carcassone - I was just thinking yesterday "Wait, what did we say we were going to do on Saturday again??"
I'm super excited for the concert Friday though!
Post a Comment