I hope your Labor Day weekend is as sunny as mine, because Toulouse finally has some good weather. Last week it was sunny, and then poured all weekend, so it's nice to finally get the good weather when we can enjoy it a little more.
One of my New Year's resolutions was to visit museums/cultural sites in Toulouse that I still hadn't visited, so I'm planning on visiting one this Sunday since public museums are free on the first Sunday of the month. I plan on going to a museum that has lots of things from Toulouse's history and I'm hoping it won't be as busy as some of the other popular museums. The Natural History Museum has a Disney ride-esque line out the door on free Sunday, so I went on regular day (and was not trampled by a thousand 6 year olds, definitly the case tomorrow).
This Sunday be like me: visit that museum you've never gotten around to since it's free! I might even get around to putting up a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment