Wednesday, May 20, 2009

..... tumbleweed....

Yes, I've been negligent, but more important things were calling me (work, group project for my Masters, the gym, the dishes, laundry, my husband....)

That accordion player I mentioned? He has been outside the theater about every day since I posted the last time. And the same four songs played over and over again gets Really. Annoying. One day during lunch it became the subject of conversation because everyone can hear him and one of my colleagues said she went down to ask him to move to another street, but he didn't speak French and only responded to the word "Police". If he varied his music a bit it would bother me less, but you can only listen to the same Eine Kleine Nacht music pieces so many times an hour.

Anyway, normally I should be able to blog more regularly now. My computer is slowly coming back to normal as I rebookmark websites and fix the preferences kinks. It's crazy how so much of your life can be wrapped up in a computer. And I just remembered that I have to re-download my cell phone bills and pay stubs because they aren't all printed...

At least our taxes are declared and tomorrow's a holiday!

No comments: