Here is the great outdoor summer pool in Toulouse. I only got a few shots, because after the two pictures of the kiddie pool, a lifeguard told me cameras weren't allowed and a guy next to him said it was because of the pedophiles that made the rounds at the public pools three years ago. Luckily I didn't mention the pictures were for my blog, and the lifeguard said I could keep my camera and the pictures I'd taken.


Check out the fake stone mountain with the waterfall! My friend Janaina is in the white skirt.

I wanted to show the neat fountain and slides in the kiddie pool. Isn't it huge?


Now that B has seen these photos, he wants me to take him tomorrow on his day off. Maybe we'll sneak a few more shots (or get accused again of being pedophiles.....)
2 comments:
Oooh, I want to jump in there!
WOW, what an amazing pool! I'm SO jealous... Nothing like that up here in the région parisienne -- there are some outdoor pools, of course, but I've never seen anything like this...
Post a Comment