Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New and Improved

B was very nice and made up a great banner for me tonight.

(Et oui je t'aime et oui t'es mon héro de Photoshop)

While I was arranging things, I decided to change my settings and not make my blog available to search engines. I know that will cut down on my traffic (already low to begin with), but I'm not really writing for people searching for hair up-dos or owls or Acadomia. As far as I know, my readers are mostly friends and fellow expats (no family on purpose, haha!).

I'll probably won't have a long post this week while I'm at the in-laws, but I might have time for more social commentary next week.

I'll leave you with this hilarious video of some French guys tasting Japanese food:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah !
this banner is wonderful :p

J said...

Nice banner! :)

BlondeInFrance said...

I third for the coolness of the banner.

Thanks so much for the secu info, I'm actually not with MGEN, I go straight to the CPAM and I have just a regular, non-teacher mutuelle. So hopefully that makes it easier? Either way I'm headed down Monday so hopefully things will get settled.