Monday, July 7, 2008

I would just like to say that I got my acceptance in the mail from the university in Toulouse to do the masters in Communication, and I also got a call about subbing in the English department of the Catholic university for a maternity leave starting in October, and I'm still waiting for my contract from the Japanese company that offered me a job in the R&D department in Toulouse from late August to February (maternity leave again) and that I accepted verbally.

Why does it all have to come at once? Why?

5 comments:

Ksam said...

wow, all three of those are really good news though!

The Late Bloomer said...

Yeah, great -- excellent news!! I know I would have a really tough tome making a decision too, but it sounds to me like you've been getting yourself out there incredibly well, so it's always better to have great stuff like that to choose between than nothing at all!

lost in france said...

Congratulations! Which Masters in Communication is it? (I assume you mean Toulouse I.)

BlondeInFrance said...

Wow! Finally all sorts of good things for you, you'd been waiting so long! Congrats!

J said...

Neat! Congrats!!

Better three good things at once than nothing at all!