Yesterday I noticed two tulip buds which had broken the surface in our planters. Today I noticed three more. I planted bulbs in October for the first time (having grown up in Southern California where bulbs don't work since there's no winter) and I'm excited about having tulips.
I'm officially on break for a week, but I won't be going anywhere or relaxing much. In addition to my final exams which will be in March, I really need to pass the Code de la Route. Ever since classes started for my Masters, it's been pretty impossible to go to classes at my Auto Ecole. I'm planning on going every afternoon, all afternoon, next week and registering to take the test as soon as possible (before I forget all the tricky rules).
And speaking of spring fever and Valentine's day and all, have any of you seen the Lise Charmel lingerie ad? It's on all the bus stop shelters here in Toulouse and I need to take a picture of it. It's practically porn, and yet really beautiful, and 110% French.
No comments:
Post a Comment