Thursday, October 28, 2010

I got to meet in person this week the bloggers behind The adventures of an American blond in France and the jess press. While drinking a "milkshake" (there was no ice cream) at a pub, we talked about blogging and I admitted to omitting several blog-worthy stories because there were more exciting things to do, such as checking the mail for a 3rd time (you never know if the postman was late).

Like almost going to the States alone because when we arrived at the airport early September I didn't have the confirmation number for B's ESTA registration (the woman finally found it in the computer system).

And our trip to Moissac for our anniversary and B's first time in a sauna and hamam and our discovery that spa experience would be shared with about 10 other couples who had chosen the Romantic get-away package like us (not quite like on the brochure...)

Or the birthday we went to last weekend in a small town outside of Toulouse. B hates driving and doesn't know the roads around Toulouse very well, so I ended up behind the wheel, following his directions until we realized we weren't going the right way. I might have driven slowly the second half of the trip because I went over a hill a little bit to fast in the beginning and we almost took off in flight, so a 40 minute trip because an hour and a half. B drove home in record time (it helps when you take the right roads). The world's narrowest bridge was also discovered that evening (we were worried about losing paint on the sides of the car).

And just because this made my day, I will share this with you.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I didn't know Andromeda was going to visit you! How fun! I hope you guys had a great time.

And that dog is hilarious :)