A week or so ago my husband was watching this video on YouTube and I just cracked up. After struggling through years of high school and college French classes trying to master French grammar, I find this sketch hilarious.
I don't really know what Kad et Olivier are up to these days, and this sketch is actually a bit old (from 2010 I think), but if you don't know the sketch comedy show they did, take a look around YouTube. I find their comedy pretty easy to understand (compared to say, Colluche) although their Kamoulox sketches poke fun at the old French TV game show Pyramide and it's helpful if you've seen a bit of the real show.
1 comment:
LOL! That is awesome!
They did the sequel "Mais qui a re-tué Pamela Rose?" in 2012, I think which my husband made me go see. I fell asleep at the cinema. But that shouldn't be used too much to judge the film as I tend to fall asleep quite a bit while watching films both at home and at the cinema!
-Shannon
Post a Comment