This guy is funny and really talented, so I wanted to learn more about him.
Jayme Gutierrez is a young British guy who grew up mostly in Spain and now writes his own music. Normally singers you've never heard of have a reason they're not famous: they're mediocre. But this guy is amazing! You can listen to long excerpts of his songs here. If any of you were Maroon 5 fans back in 2000, Jayme has a similar style. (Btw, who knew that Maroon 5 just put out a new album? I'm so behind...)
Here's one of his "regular" songs.
This is what Jayme says about the song:
“Far From Home” is my first Music Video, This song was inspired by the feeling of not being at home with my current life situation i.e Job/relationship status and feeling a bit envious of what other people have instead of appreciating what I already have.
No comments:
Post a Comment