Spotify offered me a "Your top songs 2017" playlist, which very helpfully put together all the songs my husband and I listened to obsessively at one point or another during the year.
Here it is:
Mine Again, Douwe Bob
How Far I'll Go -Reprise, Vaiana
I Wonder, Tessa Belinfante
You're Welcome, Vaiana
All my last things, David Gray
Arrow in the Dark, Christopher Tignor
How Far I'll Go, Vaiana
Play that one again, Greg Laswell
Intro Song (feat. Paul Dano), Swiss Army Man soundtrack
Once I was loved, Melody Gardot
Smoke without fire, David Gray
Let it go, James Bay
The Circle, Wallis Bird
Sedated, Hozier
Look at them, Jeanne Added
Turn into the noise, Patrick Watson
Somebody to Love, Queen
My Favorite Faded Fantasy, Damien Rice
Lifetime Ago, Greg Laswell
How I live now, Jon Hopkins
Enter Lightly, David Gray
So Dope, Violet Days
Let me in, Glen Hansard,
I gave it all, Aquilo
To Build a Home, Patrick Watson
Opening titles and Underground, Labryinth soundtrack (David Bowie)
Lowly Deserter, Glen Hansard
An Eclipse, David Gray
Eldorado Overture, Electric Light Orchestra
Guns and Ships, Hamilton (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
Company: 1, Philip Glass
Sign of the Times, Harry Styles
Elastic Heart, Sia
Sirens, The Weepies
Caroline, Douglas Dare
Craving, James Bay
The Front, Conor Walsh
Never let you down, Woodkid
We go home, Adam Cohen
Say Something, Pentatonix
Stressed Out, Kina Grannis
Colder Heavens, Blanco White
Orchestra, I Me Mine
The Night We Met, Lord Huron
Try, P!nk
The Sailor's Bonnet, The Gloaming
Space Oddity, David Bowie
2 comments:
How old am I??? How disconnected am I??? I don't know any of them, except for Bowie!
@Zhu That's the magic of Spotify: you listen to some Bowie, and it suggests some songs for you, then based on what you listen to more than once it suggests more songs, and you end up with a list like mine. I have to admit I've felt rather smug recently when some up and coming band plays on a late night show and I've already heard the song because Spotify suggested it. Before Spotify I was completely out of the loop on current music!
Post a Comment