Sunday, December 5, 2010

I just ran across this blog while trying to figure out where I could buy a pastry blender in France (any ideas people?), and since a few anglophone bloggers in France have expressed interest in discovering more francophone bloggers in anglophone countries, here you go:
C'est pas moi je l'jure!

The blogger has some comments on discovering American and Canadian Thanksgiving, alfalfa sprouts in sandwiches that Americans seem to love, teaching, and ends each post with a recipe. Added bonus: there are mentions of her cat! I haven't read all the archives, but so far so good.

And by the way, has anyone seen a pastry blender in France? So far it's seems Ikea, Amazon.fr and cuisinstore.com don't have them, and neither does the houseware's store Midica in Toulouse.

3 comments:

Dr. CaSo said...

Merci :) And welcome to my neck of the North Pole ;)

(And maybe I could bring you a pastry blender next time I go to France. I can't live without mine anymore!)

Cynthia said...

I love reading her blog too :)

It seems that you can buy them from amazon.co.uk for less than 5 pounds

Reb said...

I could send you mine. I tend to just use my fingers these days. And it's one of the kitchen gadgets that always gets caught in the drawer as I'm closing it. You want it? seriously...