I got this in an email from the French Embassy in the States.
Dear Alumni of the Teaching Assistant Program in France,
Over the coming months, the Cultural Services Department of the French Embassy will be working to develop an active community of former American teaching assistants in France. We will be organizing regional alumni events to help you stay connected to the program, meet other former teaching assistants, and share your love of French language and culture with other Francophiles!
To get the ball rolling, we would first like to get your input about what you would like to see in an alumni network. We would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill out the following online survey:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/serviceculturel-usa.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEp5TnVNUi1TSDhWdE9XOVNoYmRJWlE6MQ
We also have alumni groups on Facebook and LinkedIn that we will be using to keep in touch as the network develops. Please request to join our groups at:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=115662781003
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2381335&trk=hb_side_g
We look forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Carolyn COLLINS
2 comments:
Carolyn Collins! That's my roommate! She said she has been getting CRAZY responses from the survey.
Haha. I haven't responded yet because I feel a bit ambivalent about it. I don't feel like joining a network of former Assistants will do much for me because I don't teach English anymore, and I'm not back in the States (I think the two most common outcomes). Maybe in my unemployment I'll decide to fill out the survey!
Post a Comment